I still can't believe that its been in the 70's all week here, this is just crazy talk for an Ohio March, but we will take it. We have been spending so much time outside which is so nice after months being couped up inside. Last night we were out until 7:30 at night! Got to soak up that sun while we can.
Speaking of soaking up the sun, we planned our vacation for spring break. We will be going to Washington D.C. for 2 days and Ocean City Maryland for 5 days. I am so super excited, we haven't been on a vacation in a long time. I mean, we did go to North Carolina with Matt back in September so I could finally meet my friend Christine Gould. And we had such a fantastic time with her and her kids but Matt had to work the whole week so it really wasn't a true vacation like this one will be where we get to spend it with him as well.
We plan on going to the Smithsonian and the White House for sure. Ethan is super excited for that because he has learned about it at school. We found out my Mom will be there at the same time so we are planning on meeting up with her and her friend Linda. Aaron is going with us to help us out with the boys a few nights so Matt and I get to spend some time alone as well. And it will be fun for him too because he will go golfing with Matt and Ethan, he also plans on going crab fishing which I personally can't wait for! We found a 3 bedroom condo that we rented at Ocean City and there is an indoor pool since I am sure the ocean will be too cold, plus I hate it! So it should be a really nice time and I am counting down the days already!
No comments:
Post a Comment