Man, that kid does NOT like the doctors office. He caught on quick around 9 months old that it isn't fun and games there. He cries the minute we get in the room and doesn't stop until we leave, which is a lot of fun for me (no). I mean even getting weighed, checking his heart, the whole thing is so traumatic for him. Oh and don't forget all the shots, poor stinker!
But anyway, he is doing great! Right on track with all the milestones and still a bitty bitty boy. 23 lbs. 12 oz. - 10th percentile for weight. 33 1/2 inches - 75th percentile for height. His head is in the 50th, I never pay attention to the measurement on that. So he has been consistent this whole time, taller and skinny, like his brothers.
And once we leave that office he is back to his sweet happy little self. I think Matt should take him to his 2 year checkup, don't you?
I think Matt should take him next time, but he would have a breakdown before he ever hit the Doctors ofice. Remember when you got rid of Ethans pacifiers and he carried them in his trunk forever. Sweet Matt.
ReplyDelete