It's been a while since I updated. That is because life has been purely crazy and chaotic for us. Andrew is still having issues with not feeling well and having the choking feeling, he threw up again this past Thursday. The doctor wants him to go in for a CAT Scan before sending him to a gastro doctor but we aren't sure how we feel about that. He didn't get knocked out when he hit his head and from what he describes to us it really sounds like acid reflux but than you hate to ignore it because there are always the "what ifs". We have been doing Maalox all weekend and he did wake up last night saying he felt like he was choking but we also ate pizza for dinner so it could be that. Poor little guy! We are all losing sleep and suffering so I hope we can figure this thing out soon.
Friday was our anniversary, 9 happy awesome years!!! Really we couldn't be happier or more in love, we have such great kids and our life together is amazing, I can't say enough good things! My Mom babysat and we went to Steak on a Stone, really yummy and such a fun night!
Saturday we met my Dad, Kathy, Grandma and Grandpa for breakfast, that was a lot of fun. At night Ange, Roger and Tanner came over and we ordered pizza and hung out talking and laughing all night, good times!
Today Ethan is at his best friends birthday party and we are all relaxing. I love Sundays because we can chill out and take it easy but than I hate it because the next day is Monday and everyone leaves and I miss them while they are gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment