Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend

Friday everyone finally went to school and did what they were supposed to do. I breathed a heavy sigh of relief when the day was over and they made it all day. It was my Great Grandma's 94th birthday so after stopping over at my Grandpa's house to drop off some frozen meals I made, Brady and I picked up lunch and took it to Gram along with her frozen meals. We had a nice visit and than headed home at nap time. Uncle Aaron and Uncle Mike took Ethan and Andrew to see Star Wars 3D at night time, they were so excited all day for it. Once they got home Matt and I headed out for some sushi.

Saturday we finally got a bunch of snow so the boys played outside while Matt plowed the driveway. We had our neighbors 18th birthday party at night time that we went to.

Sunday we relaxed during the day and than our friends Justin and Jamie had 4 families over for a pizza/Valentine's Day party. So much fun, the boys didn't want to leave. We ate way too much food and enjoyed some adult conversations.

1 comment:

  1. You enjoyed yourself and that is all that matters. The frozen food deal, you can drop off a months worth here and you will be my favorite person forever. LOL It is well known in the Bianco circle I HATE to cook. So happy the boys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete