Funny, someone just asked if others cry easily like at the drop of a hat and how embarrassing it is and that really hit home. I don't know why but I do cry a lot. And it doesn't matter if it's a happy occasion, or sweet, or sad, I just cry. For example Ethan walked over to Matt the other day saying how much he loved him and kissed him, I cried. The boys conferences with their teachers, even though it's all good news, I am teary eyed and trying to cover it up. I can't even watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition anymore, it turns me into a blubbering mess. Oh and now that show The Voice, has me in a steady stream of tears.
I remember my Grandma crying at church every week when I was younger so I shall blame her. I like to think I am tough, and I am. I don't like nonsense and I am confrontational but still I am a big old baby when it comes to certain things. Anything that has to do with my kids for sure has me breaking down. When Drew had his accident last week, forget it, I couldn't hold it together at all.
So there ya have it, I cry a lot, it is what it is.
Sweetie you are tender hearted. Sometimes you act a little tough but we know what is deep inside of you, Love, Compassion, Giving...I could go on forever, so you just let those tears out it is good for the soul. Before you know it time will have passed away, your three Sons will be grown and you will wonder where the time went. So enjoy every litle minute of everyday and see what it brings.
ReplyDelete