Monday we had our usual playgroup, Erin hosted this week. It's so nice to see the kids playing together and getting along so well. I am glad we start this early on so they know how to interact with each other. Tuesday back to LuluLemon to return a purchase and than we met Aaron at Zoup for lunch. Their lobster bisque is delicious! Wednesday we went to the mall to walk again, super fast walking again and I felt really good after. I know this sounds horrible, walking makes me feel good but of course I have been slacking on the working out again so it really is a workout for me. At night I went to my friends house for freezer meal swap. I don't participate anymore but I haven't seen her in months so went to catch up and eat some yummy snacks. Thursday was dedicated to crafting. I have gone to Pat Catan's every day this week because I keep forgetting bits and pieces to my next craft so I finally finished it.
This one was really easy. They already have the words together so I just painted them and put them on the canvas. We are going to hang them in the office.
This one was a nightmare!!! I am really happy with how it turned out but there is so much that goes into it that you just can't see. Ugh! But it's cute! The plan was to make 2 of them but no way, I will save the next one for Easter where I saw some people puts candy eggs and other use Peeps, not sure what I will do yet but I definitely need a break after this one.
Tonight I am getting my hair chopped off, short. Well, we will see. Matt likes it short, its been a long time since I have gone short, like pre-engagement long so we will see how brave I am. I told Amy (hairdresser) we will go slow in case I start panicking about it. Wish me luck!
You are going to town with the crafts, you go girl they are all adorable.
ReplyDelete