Monday, December 12, 2011

17 months old

How did that even happen?  It seems like it was just yesterday that I was in the hospital giving birth to this precious little baby and I blinked my eyes and here he is, 17 months old already.  Everyone always tells you to enjoy it, how fast they grow up.  Man, they weren't kidding!  We knew it would go fast, especially since we spaced Brady out from the other 2 but it is going too fast and I hate it.  Pretty soon he will be leaving me to go to school too:(  But for now I get to stay home and enjoy every minute of his life.  He is such a sweet baby.  He wakes up around 7:30 every day and is such a cuddler, he will sit on your lap and gives hugs for a long time in the morning, it's such a great way to start every day.  Monday mornings we do a playgroup with his little friends, Campbell and Claire.  We have done that since he was 6 weeks old and its so cute to watch the 3 of them interact with each other.  The rest of the week is a free for all.  We don't have a lot of time to fill because we take the boys to school at 9:00 every day and pick them up at 3:30 and Brady lays down at 12:30 for his nap so its only a couple hours that we get to play and hang out but I love every minute of it. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovin the blog, keep the pictures coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love getting together too:) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are taking the time to do a blog for all of us. I am also sorry about your Health problems, please keep us informed on what is going on. Migraines can put you down for days. I love the pictures of the Children, I also enjoy all the pictures and info please keep it coming. Now we have to get Mary to start a blog and I will be in great shape.

    ReplyDelete