Matt took the day off of work Friday because his travel schedule has been out of control. I had my CAT Scan for my brain and bloodwork scheduled so he dropped the boys off at school and than took Brady with him to have the 15,000 mile check-up done on my minivan...or so I thought. As I was waiting for my turn he started texting me - do you like white, black or grey. Say what?!?!? Well ya see, this 2012 Toyota Sienna has everything, so many more options than your van AND it's cheaper. That man is crazy I tell ya!
Isn't it so pretty though? And it really is cool. Bluetooth, my iPhone songs work right thru the speakers, no more plugging it in. A sunroof, sunshades on all the back windows, that huge screen so the boys could watch 2 different things at once if they want. Heck, they can even plug their Wii into it. I mean really, these people think of everything now a days. 8 seats instead of 7. Leather heated seats. It's so fun! I remember crying when I first had to get a minivan, boy how times have changed. I was a little bummed that he didn't put a big bow on it like in the commercials but I got over it;)
Well let me tell you if any of my Children and Spouses are reading this, my dream car is a green Bug. I am in no hurry but I am not getting any younger so I will be patient and just wait it out. Your Van is really nice and you deserve to have nice things. Lets guess what Matts next big buy will be, maybe baby 4????? I am positive it will be a GIRL.
ReplyDeleteThat will never happen, the bug or another baby, just saying.
ReplyDelete