Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Party

Matt's work Christmas Party is at Morton's Steakhouse every year.  OMG - the food is to die for!  Huge shrimp, like the size of your hand, scallops wrapped in bacon, crab cakes and crab stuffed mushrooms.  And that's just the appetizers!!!  Prime rib, salmon, chicken, white fish, creamed spinach, green beans, mashed potatoes, salad.  My mouth is watering thinking about it again.  And than dessert - oh my - cheesecake, chocolate mousse cups, lemon tarts, it is really amazing.  I thought I was going to bust out of my dress by the end of the night, but it was so worth it.  Thanks again Mary for letting me borrow your dress.  We had a great night as we always do when we are together!

1 comment:

  1. You both are so dang good looking, I think that runs on my side of the Family. LOL I am glad you both had a good time.

    ReplyDelete