Friday, after picking the boys up from school in the new van they insisted we drive around town. We decided to go out to dinner, Italian Village, yum! Afterwards we did our annual drive around town looking at Christmas lights (again). Than we came home and watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (you can't just watch it once).
Saturday we went grocery shopping, the cupboards were bare bare bare. Than we headed to Target to shop for our white elephant gifts for this weekend. We got some good (oh boy) stuff this year, can't wait to see who ends up with what. I crack myself up sometimes, unfortunately I can't say what we bought incase some of you reading this are the ones participating but it should be lots of fun! After Brady's nap we went and watched our nephew Carson's hockey team play. It was so fun, but freezing, but who cares because Carson scored a goal!!! So awesome! The boys had lots of fun because one of Drew's classmates was there so they ran around with him the whole time. We had family game night after Brady went to bed, Bingo and Trouble. Than Matt & I had a romantic dinner at home. We do this a lot since we don't get to go out very much.
Today (Sunday) Matt let me sleep in until 9:15 while he got up with the boys. He has been doing this the past couple weekends and its been so nice. I am having a hard time sleeping lately so am exhausted all day/night long so it's nice to at least have one good nights sleep a week. We finally put our tree up. I have been dreading this so much because I am afraid Brady will be chucking the ornaments on the floor and breaking them all day long. I let the boys do all of the decorating while I kept Brady at bay. They did a great job! We were so inspired that we took all our extra ornaments and decorated one of the trees outside. The plan is to wrap the gifts tonight after the little ones are in bed. I am both dreading and looking forward to it but just want to be done. This week will be crazy crazy getting ready for our 3 days of celebration but I love it.
Such a beautiful Family You are truely blessed with your three Sons. What kind of Van did you get? Hugs and Kisses to everyone. I hope you keep the pictures coming. I bet the boys are really getting excited about Santa!
ReplyDelete