Ok, so now I can post the pictures of the updated bathroom. This has been a work in progress for a few months. We have gone back and forth on if we should just update the shower or if we needed to redo the whole thing. Once the shower was done it just didn't seem right so we decided to update the rest of it. So we bought all new hardware, paint, fixtures, sink, cupboard and mirror. I am really happy with how it all turned out.
Here is the old tile, yuck! Our house is from 1977 or something like that, clearly this was still the original tile and needed to go.
Here is the old color on the walls, green. And the old white cabinet. There was also a white medicine cabinet and a hideous light fixture made out of gold, oh boy! Unfortunately (or fortunately) I didn't get a picture before Matt ripped it out.
Wowza! Isn't it awesome? I mean, what a difference! My Dad did most of the tile work (thanks again Dad!) and Matt finished it up. I really love how it turned out, fancy schmancy!
Nice! Now it's painted latte, nice neutral color, the new mirror and cabinet and hey look, there's my picture!
So you can see the rest of the cabinet, don't mind the toilet it's a small bathroom.
It's just SO nice! Love the whole thing. Matt and my Dad did such a nice job!





Just catching up on my Bianco news now! The bathroom looks great!!!
ReplyDelete