Thursday, January 19, 2012

Doctor

I had my follow up doctors appointment and told her I wasn't comfortable with the everyday medicine so she agreed I could have Imitrex, something you take once the migraine starts. My mom takes it and has good luck so I am hoping it will work for me as well.

Brady and I met our friends Erin, Campbell and Hudson at the Brunswick Rec Center yesterday for an Open Gym play. We are members so it was free. The first hour was great, the kids were playing and enjoying themselves. The second hour was spent with me chasing Brady away from the old ladies working out and Erin having to keep Hudson away from these mean kids. These 2 moms sat there chatting completely ignoring their misbehaving boys, so irritating! It was much more enjoyable when they left.

Last night we went back to the camera store to see another model Matt is interested in. Than we had to stop at Target to get a birthday present for one of Drew's classmates.

I am taking my Mom to Shinto for her birthday tonight, I can't wait! Matt and I did sushi last time so I am looking forward to the hibachi. I will have to eat light today so I won't feel guilty for overindulging tonight, because you have to eat a lot while you're there, you just have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment