Monday, January 16, 2012

Body by Vi Day 6 and 7 and the weekend

Stayed strong and did my shakes even though I knew it would be harder on the weekend.  Matt and Ethan went to look at cameras, to Chipotle and some other errands.  I stayed home with the younger two and played.  After Brady's nap we ran to Costco and Kohl's.  Matt got a new Columbia sweatshirt so of course Ethan needed a matching one.  That boy LOVES his Dad! I mean they all do but he so wants to do everything that Matt does, its adorable.  We also needed a Foreman type grill because we bought all these hamburgers from my Mom and Bud and even though it was a whopping 20 degrees outside, Matt insisted he wouldn't fire up the grill.  Wussy:)

On Sunday I finished up the shakes.  I am kind of bummed the week is over, they were really good and I felt good all week.  I might order them, haven't decided yet.  I will see if I can maintain eating breakfast on my own first I guess.  Matt and Drew went bowling in the morning since he spent the day before with Ethan.  Ethan and I rented a scary movie On Demand - Don't Be Afraid of the Dark - not so good but Ethan liked it.  I wish scary movies scared me, they just don't!  We watched Halloween last week and Ethan was funny mocking the movie, he is so my kid!  I love that he doesn't get scared and I can share my love of horror films with him.  And before you get all up in arms, it was taped off the TV so no nakedness or anything inappropriate, just pure blooded killing! 

Once Matt and Drew got home we all ate lunch and relaxed.  It was super cold out so I was more than happy to spend the day at home.  Ethan and I painted later in the day working on some more crafts.  Matt bought crab legs so we had a nice romantic dinner at home and hung out.  We watched The Change Up - funny stuff right there! 

Today is MLK so no school for the boys and no work for Matt - love that he gets all these extra holidays off!  We ran to Family Video to rent some new games for the kids.  Than we went to Target to get a lamp for the office.  It is really coming together, I will have to post pictures at some point. They opened a Chick-Fil-A up in Strongsville that the kids have been wanting to try so we stopped there and picked up lunch for them.  Matt and I were good and ate at home, we got these yummy chicken sausages from Costco, so good!  We watched Water for Elephants - also a good movie.  We can never find time to watch movies, by the time the kids go to bed we are so wiped out so we have started watching them while Brady naps and the kids play their games or whatnot.  We decided to pick up Dominos Pizza for dinner because the commercials insist it tastes better - meh.  It was a nice day we all spent together and I will once again be sad that we all have to go our separate days tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment