Last night I was out to dinner with my Mom and Matt texted me. Apparently he was staring at Drew and Drew said is there something on my face? Matt said no. Drew responds with, than stop staring at me dude.
This morning when I dropped them off at school we always kiss and say I love you and Ethan pretends to have a telephone and says bye, call me as he hops out of the van.
I mean really, where do they come up with this stuff? They are like little comedians those two. I always knew having kids would be so much fun but it's even more than I could have ever imagined. I mean really, they have us in hysterics almost every night. Their witty banter, their one liners, I mean their 6 and 8, how do they know how to be so entertaining already? There really isn't anything better than being a Mom and these 3 little ones are so awesome!
I love reading about the boys. I am telling you that Drew is a trip. They are both so funny and don't even realize it. Just wait until Brady cathes up,I cant imagine all the funny stuff he will do and say. He has 2 of the best teachers.
ReplyDelete