Last night I made chicken curry apple stir fry for dinner, yum, and healthy! I managed to drink all my water for the day, go me!
This morning I had a butterfinger shake, OMG was it tasty! Usually you try these things and have to choke them down, not these shakes, they are delicious! I had a whole wheat mini bagel for my snack. Lunch was the regular sweet cream based shake mixed into 8 ounces OJ and this time instead of ice I used frozen strawberries, yum again! It really makes it a lot easier when it doesn't taste bad. I also did a 30 minute workout. Matt says not to workout everyday but I think I have to right now because it's too easy for me to take a day off and fall off the wagon completely.
Still feeling good, lots of energy although I hit the wall around 7:30 last night but that could also be because Brady has decided to get up at 6:30 the last few days, too early!!! He has been really good about letting me get my workout in, we go down in the basement and he plays basketball the whole time so that's nice.
Today Drew has book club after school. It's every other Tuesday and he seems to enjoy it although he insists they don't read books, I think he is fibbing. He has decided he wants to take Young Rembrandts with Ethan which starts back up in February. That will be nice, than I don't have to run up to the school twice on Thursdays.
Brady had to go to timeout yesterday for hitting, he was not happy! Neither were his brothers when I told them about it after school. They were so mad at me, Mom he's just a baby, he doesn't know better. I explained to them that's why we do timeout, so he learns he isn't allowed to do those things, they weren't having it.
No comments:
Post a Comment