Saturday, January 14, 2012

Body by Vi Day 5/playgroup/date

Cheesecake shake for breakfast, oh yum!  The boys didn't have school so we had a few of our friends and their kids over for a play date, Erin, Stacey and Jamie.  It's hard to believe all our little babies will soon be turning 2, boo!!!  But it was so fun watching them all play together and it was such a nice day.  Jamie and the girls spent the whole day over, it was great catching up and makes me sad that I don't see my friends often enough, time just gets away from us all but I need to make it a point to do better about that.

Jamie brought frozen pizzas over for lunch and I have to say, I was very tempted to eat some but I knew Matt and I were going out at night so I stayed strong and drank a butterscotch shake.  And it worked out great because wouldn't you know all the kids finished the 2 pizzas off anyway, piggies! 

Lisa watched the boys at night so we could go out.  Oh how we needed that, it has been...I don't even know how long but a long time since we went out to dinner alone so it was much needed.  We went to Shinto for some sushi, yum!!!  We had a lovely night as always and made it home in time to see the big boys off to bed.  Thanks again Lisa, we SO appreciate it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment