Aaron asked if Matt and I wanted to go out Friday night and he would watch the kids. Well how do you say no to that? So we went to Ruby Tuesdays after Brady went to bed, so yummy! We had such a nice time.
Saturday the boys had 2 birthday parties to attend. The first was at The Boneyard and included a DJ and magician, they had a fun time. The 2nd party turned out great! It was for a boy from Drew's class. I asked the Mom if we could bring Ethan along and she said no problem. It was at 7:30 - 9:00 so we didn't want to take Brady since he goes to bed early so Aaron stayed home with him. We were skeptical on the timing, seemed late for a kids party. It turned out that it was a glow in the dark party at Romp N Stomp, an inflatables place. So the kids got to wear glow in the dark hairspray, bracelets, got airbrushed tatoos, it was great! And the party was for their Kindergartner but also his 2nd grade sister who just so happens to be in Ethan's class so all the girls from his class were there too so that made it more fun for Ethan since he knew everyone already. I am really glad we left Brady home because it was 9:45 by the time we got home!
Sunday was a super lazy day. The boys played Legos for SIX hours, so fun! They had a whole town set up, they worked so hard. Ethan and I went grocery shopping later in the day. I have book club this week so I wanted to try out the Twix Brownies I plan in making, OMG, delicious! Lisa and Jenna came over to shower since theirs is broke so I got to try them out on them, I think they agreed they passed the test!
Christine you are excelling in crafting. The things you make look so professional.I bet you are having a fun time. I love reading your stories and looking at the pictures. Hats off to you lady, you have done a great job. You have given me the drive to start making jewlery and I hope I can sell it on Ebay. Love you all.
ReplyDelete