Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun weekend

Friday night we played Just Dance 2, 3 and Summer and also Dance Central 2 for 3 hours.  It was SO much fun!  Matt kept insisting he would win and eventually he did but not before I schooled him a few times.  Aaron spent the weekend again, we love getting to see him since we all miss him so much since he moved out.

Saturday night Mary, Johnny and their 3 kids came over for spaghetti and games.  We played HeadBandz with all the kids, Dance Central 2 and the boys played some sports games on the Kinect.  Such a fun time.  We way over ate like we always do when we are together and had lots of laughs.  It was so nice to have all the kids together, they are so busy with activities that we don't get to see them nearly enough so it was a great time!

Sunday we lounged.  Matt, Brady and I ran out to the store while the big boys stayed home with Aaron. At night we had another round of games.  More Headbandz fun and than we played lots of sports games.  Matt was not happy that I was the first one to get a hole in one on golf but hey, I can't help it I am so awesome! The boys were playing tennis which Brady decided to join in on.  I tried to get video of him dancing, oh it was so cute but I didn't get it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment