Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pinterest Crafts

This post was supposed to be about the updated bathroom but I want to show the picture I made which than made me want to go back to the last couple months and show you all the fun stuff I have found on Pinterest and made. So here it goes. 
This is what started it all.  A cute little ghost and pumpkin made from used wine bottles.  You just prime than spray paint and draw faces.  Super cute!
A witches hat snack that I took in for the kids Halloween parties.  A fudge stripe cookie turned upside down and than add a hershey kiss and some orange frosting. Easy peasy!

Wine bottles that spelled out Thanks on one side and Giving on the other.  Again, primer, spray paint and than I bought some cardboard letters, painted and glued them on. 

Turkey cookies that I took in for Ethan's birthday since it's so close to Thanksgiving.  Sugar cookie, candy corn, chocolate chips and frosting.  Super cute!

Red candles, double sided tape and glitter. Some striped candles for Christmas decor.

More wine bottles, no we don't have a problem;)  Primer, spray paint and some fun inserts from Pat Catan's. 

Teacher gifts, personalized hand sanitizers, perfect for elementary school teachers.  Take off the labels, asked the teachers their favorite colors and added some cute stickers.

Snowmen snacks that I took in for the kids Christmas Parties at school.  Powdered donuts, upside down mini chocolate chips, candy corn and gel.

Used to be the centerpiece for Christmas, now can be a centerpiece anytime.  Put some yarn around a vase, spray paint and remove, just a fun little design.  There is another one still drying. 

Buy a canvas.  Put some tape on in any design you wish.  Spray paint and remove the tape.  You have wall art!

No comments:

Post a Comment