Peanut Butter Cup flavor for breakfast, yum!!! Did the orange juilius again for lunch and my mom came over to have one as well, two thumbs up.
My Dad and brother came over for dinner. I made that Ritz cracker chicken again. My dad was a little skeptical I think, kept giving me suggestions on how to make it. I told him you just wait, your going to like it without any changes. And of course I was right, he even called his wife after dinner to tell her all about it because it's so tasty! I also made cauliflower casserole, another delicious treat!
Brady and I ran some errands in the morning. Back to the craft store, have to get started on our Valentine's Day stuff. Made a wreath yesterday but I didn't glue it together yet since its a little early to decorate so pictures will be coming soon on that. We also had to stop at the library and grocery store, nothing too exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment