How? How? How? How is that even possible? I just had him??? He is getting so big and I hate it! He is still a cuddle monster. And finally getting over his separation anxiety, woohoo! He didn't cry or run to me at all when my dad and brother were over yesterday, in fact he let them pick him right up, say what?!?!? Awesome!
However, he is getting quite the attitude on him and I am not liking that one bit. He is starting to hit and throw a fit if he doesn't get his way, not cool! It's very frustrating and I am going to have to try and nip this in the bud right away. Its hard though, he doesn't understand the concept of time outs, we don't believe in spanking so its going to be trying for a while.
Good thing he is so cute though! His shirt says Future #1 Draft Pick - sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment