Friday night Aiden and his sister Bailey came over to play. Aaron came over for the weekend and Matt and I finished upholstering all the kitchen chairs. Yeah! Saturday we got up early and headed to Beachwood to the LuLuLemon store. Have you been? It's really nice, high end workout and regular clothes. We had bought each other some stuff for Christmas and they hem it for free so we had to get fitted. Afterwards we went to visit Grandpa John & Holly. The boys played some Wii games while the rest of us watched. Brady even gave hugs to both of them while leaving, yeah!!! He really is starting to get over his separation anxiety which is so nice because we don't have to convince everyone he really is a good baby.
After naps me, Matt, Ethan and Brady did some shopping, Drew stayed home with Uncle Aaron. I needed some tennis shoes so I could start working out and Ethan needed some also because his feet grew, again. Matt does not like shoe shopping with us he quickly learned. It's hard though, I hate tennis shoes. I don't like the way they look, except black and Matt wanted me to get some with color. So I did, they are black and grey Sketchers and I really like them. But of course I only tried one shoe on because I had tried on 15 pairs by than and Matt was getting tired of watching me. So when we got home go figure the other shoe had something wrong with it!!! And we didn't find anything for Ethan after he tried on numerous pairs either. We also made a stop at Bed Bath & Beyond for a scale. I agreed to do a 1 week challenge doing Body by Vi so I needed to weigh myself before I started, more about that later.
Sunday we woke up and went back to the mall to exchange my funky shoes. We stopped at Champ's where Ethan found a pair of shoes, yeah for success! We went to Olive Garden for lunch afterwards, yum! Came home for naps, relaxed, watched some football and than the neighbors invited us over for dinner and the boys over to play so that is how we spent the rest of our day/night.
Brady loves, loves, loves his Uncle Aaron. Aaron was eating his dinner on the couch so Brady took his to join him.
Watching some Star Wars videos together.
No comments:
Post a Comment