Monday, January 9, 2012

Body by Vi Day 1

I agreed to do a 1 week challenge.  What it is, I will drink 2 shakes a day and I can have (1) 200 calorie snack or (2) 100 calories snacks and than 1 meal per day.  I am choosing to do shakes for breakfast and lunch so I can eat dinner with the family.  I had to take measurements of my body and weigh myself and than I let the girl know the results after 1 week.  She sent me all the products so its pretty simple.  Today is day 1 and so far so good.  I choose hot cocoa flavored for this morning so I added the packet to 10 oz. warm skim milk and it was really good.  I had a granola bar for a snack.  And for lunch I mixed the regular sweet cream mix into 8 oz. of OJ and blended with ice, tastes like an orange julius, really yummy!  So I can have another snack in a few hours and than whatever I want for dinner. I feel really good so far, I know its only day 1 but I have more energy than I normally feel like and I also worked out for 40 minutes.  I don't need to lose weight really, although I wouldn't mind a few pounds but its only for a week so I figured what the heck.  It actually might be more than I normally eat since I don't eat breakfast or snacks but I figure since its healthier calories it might be the jump start I need to get myself on track.  I also upped my water intake by a lot considering I only have a glass of water with lunch and dinner.  I know, bad bad Christine but its hard! So its a new year and time for some healthy changes, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment